Welcome to UALC.
Whether you're starting your spiritual journey or well along the path, we want to help you find what you're looking for. UALC is a safe place to explore Christianity, or take the next step of faith. So take a look around; God is at work here.
Can't find where you fit in? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you.
Service and Volunteer Opportunities
All gifts and talents are needed. Whatever your area of interest,
there is a place for you. To find out more, contact the ministry leader below and get involved.
Serving Behind the Scenes
- Building and Grounds, Dave Dicke, 451-3736 ext. 7024, email@example.com.
- Desk Assistant, Susan Jones, 451-3736 ext. 7018, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kitchen Help, Denise Kern, 451-3736 ext. 7616, email@example.com.
- Library, Gail Crosser, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail Couriers, Fran Haskins, email@example.com.
- Nursery/Babysitting, Jen Geistfeld 451-3736 ext. 7058, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office Assistants, Susan Jones 451-3736 ext. 7018, email@example.com.
- Parking for Special Events, Larry Weaver.
Serving through Care and Discipleship
- Lay Visitation, Judy Backoff, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prayer Line, Nancy Burtch, email@example.com.
- Red Cross Blood Drive, Paul Schmitt, 451-3736 ext. 7310, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Retirement Home Ministry, Joanne Foster, 451-3736 ext. 7015, email@example.com.
- Sonshine Committee, Joanne Foster, 451-3736 ext. 7015, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hilltop Christian Community Development Corp. (HCC), Lorn Mullenix, email@example.com.
- Crown Financial Ministry, David Jakes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serving Children and Families
- Sunday School Teachers and Parent Helpers, Andrea Taphorn, 451-3736 ext. 7027, email@example.com for Lytham Rd.; Kim Good, 451-3736 ext. 7617, firstname.lastname@example.org for Mill Run.
- Sunday School E-mail Coordinator, Marsha Zimmerman, 451-3736 ext. 7630, email@example.com.
- High School & Middle School Small Group Leaders, Marsha Zimmerman, 451-3736. ext. 7630, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moppet Volunteers at Lytham, Sherry George, email@example.com.
- Highland Elementary Tutors, Joanne Foster, 451-3736 ext. 7015, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hilltop Prime Time After-School, Rachael Moore, email@example.com.
Serving through Evangelism and Missions
- Faith Mission, Mark Walter, MarkWalter2@hotmail.com.
- Food Pantry, Joanne Mead, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Haiti Mission Assistance, Dave Mann, email@example.com.
- Harbor on the Hill, Dave Foster, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Highland Elementary Tutors, Joanne Foster, email@example.com.
- Hilltop Clothes Shop, Kelly Marti, firstname.lastname@example.org; Cathy Shaw, email@example.com.
Serving on Sunday Mornings
- Altar Guild, Luan Zangmeister.
- Anointing with Oil, Ruth Foster at Mill Run; Buff Delcamp at Lytham, 451-3736, ext. 7036, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coffee Preparers, Denise Kern, 451-3736, ext 7616, email@example.com.
- Communion Servers, Cheryl Hall at Lytham Road; Rob Twitchell at Mill Run.
- Hospitality Greeters, At Mill Run, Eric Waters, firstname.lastname@example.org; at Lytham Road, Buff Delcamp, email@example.com.
- Lectors, At Lytham Sanctuary, Lynn Berridge, firstname.lastname@example.org; at Mill Run Sanctuary, Diane Hendrickson, email@example.com; at Xalt Mill Run, Greg Bladecki; at Xalt Lytham, Steve Bruns; at Hilltop, Scott Ford, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pew Care, Don Ritcher, email@example.com.
- Prayer Following Worship, contact a Community Leader Pastor.
- Slide Production Team, Hillary Sheffer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ushering, At MR Sanctuary, Brian DeWolf; at MR Xalt, Greg Bladecki; at LR, Bruce Wall.
Whatever your area of interest or experience from Care to Missions, Children to Sunday mornings, there's a place to serve. Find the details and contacts here
Find out how you can participate.
Pray for safe travel, offer support and correspond with missionaries.
UALC has been a strong and faithful supporter of Lutheran Social Services Food Pantries
for years. You can help by bringing non-perishable groceries to our lobbies any time you come to church.